Kia Ora is located in Australia’s famed Hunter Valley region, just 15 minutes from Scone, NSW. The farm is one of the country’s most progressive thoroughbred studs and offers an elite group of yearlings at all major Australian yearling sales.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Assistant Yearling Manager to join the team in a full-time role.
Prior experience in a similar role is desirable, and the successful applicant will have a comprehensive understanding of the thoroughbred industry.
Skills and attributes required:
- Reliable with a great work ethic
- Hands-on thoroughbred experience in a similar role
- An eye for detail and the ability to communicate clearly
- Must work well as part of a team
- An up-to-date driver’s licence